Lightworkers Midwest Conference is an annual Event created to bring spiritually-minded people together from across the U.S. and beyond. It is a top-rated Event that attracts best-selling authors, dynamic motivational leadership coaches, archeologists, spiritual entrepreneurs and wisdom-filled presenters on many cutting-edge topics. In the past, such topics such as Spirituality and your growth, holistic healing, angels, near death experiences, quantum psychics, past lives, hypnosis, ancient sacred sites and latest archeological discoveries to name a few have been covered. This is about broadening your horizons and shifting your old belief systems to think outside the box. It also features live entertainment and fabulous vendors. Because YOU’RE worth it!
- Friday Evening, September 29: Doors open 5:30 PM, Welcome & Announcements 6:45 PM .
Friday evening only $20 cash at the door as our Thank You for supporting this amazing event for 13 years.
Live Friday: entertainment, speaker, vendors.
- Saturday, September 30: (9 am – 10 pm) for a full day of presenters, best selling author, entertainment and experiential processes, and fabulous vendors! Must Pre-Register!
- Sunday, October 1: ( 9 am – 6 pm) Please Pre-Register!
Cash only when paying at the door!!
BONUS! Anyone who brings a new friend* to the Lightworkers Conf. this year will receive a 16×20 “Unity” lithograph by world-renown artist, Joanne Koenig-Macko at the Conference.
* (friend must be registered for the full weekend)
Food Choice Details
OPTIONAL BOX LUNCHES FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY:
$15 each, includes fruit + bottled water
- CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD: Fresh Romaine Lettuce, container of Grated Parmesan cheese, croutons and served with traditional Caesar Dressing, grilled breast of chicken @ $15 ea.
- GREEK SALAD: Crisp Mixed Greens with Tabbouleh, Roasted Red Pepper, Crumbled Feta Cheese and Falafel in a Flat Bread Cone @ $15 ea:
- ROASTED VEGGIE CLUB: Roasted Eggplant, Zucchini and Red Pepper with Fresh Mozzarella and Artichoke Tapenade on a Ciabetta Roll @ $15 ea.
SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER OPTION:
- Broasted (skinless) Chicken with roasted with herbs, little olive oil, brown rice, roasted veggies and salad. (no sauces, no butter) $25 ea.
- Spaghetti Squash with roasted veggies, brown rice, and salad. $25 ea.
ALL FOOD ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN SEPT. 1st.
DAY OF EVENT FOOD COSTS: LUNCH WILL BE $15 PER BOX (IF AVAILABLE!) AND $25 FOR HOT DINNER (IF AVAILABLE!)